Organization of events
Exhibitions, occasional events and renting
+48 14 61-283-41
Wedding in the Castle
We offer wedding ceremony in a special place and in a unique setting.
The Castle in Wiśnicz is a magical place, which will make every wedding ceremony even more spectacular and beautiful. The historic setting guarantees a unique atmosphere, creates an ideal wedding place and gives an opportunity to experience unforgettable moments. Bride and groom, who wish to marry in the castle, can make their vows in the chambers of the castle, in the courtyard or in the Castle Chapel.
- wedding ceremony in the Chamber of Golden Plafond and in the Castle Chapel,
- beautiful scenery and artistic program enriched with participation of history reconstruction groups,
- dinner for the wedding guests in the castle chambers,
- professional service,
- possibility for the wedding guests to stay overnight at the Panorama Hotel located steps away from the castle,
- wedding photo session held in the castle’s interior and in the castle courtyard,
- decoration and floral service
- effect lighting and musical setup,
- possibility to organize the wedding party in the nearby Hotel Panorama or the restaurant “Karczma na wodzie”.
Basic price listing:
- The Chamber of Golden Plafond – starting from 800 PLN (up to 8 hours), (the price includes the use of the vestibule of the Ballroom Chamber, where the guests gather)
- The Castle Courtyard – strating from 1 000 PLN (up to 8 hours),
- Making the main staircase private – free from tourist sightseeing – 700 PLN (only if the wedding or the decorative works take place during the castle’s visiting hours)
- Renting other castle’s chambers – 700 PLN (up to 8 hours)
- Hunting Room – 1 900 PLN ( for refreshments or meal)
- Renting the entire complex for private use – 15 000 PLN (24 hours)
- Floral decoration – starting from 360 PLN
- Effect lighting – strating from 470 PLN
- Knight setting – starting from 2 400 PLN
The renting price for wedding ceremony includes basic musical setting for the use of the ceremony as well as the use of the castle’s interior and the surroundings for the wedding photo session. The listed prices do not include the value-added tax (VAT) which remains at 23%.